Monday, February 28, 2011

Trying...

My life seems to be full of things I am trying to do. I am trying to run more. Granted, twice is more than none at all.

I am also trying to cook fresh dinners more.

I am trying to train my dogs more, get back to my art work, finish several knitting projects and get started on several more...

I am trying to keep my house clean, but with three dogs, two cats, and one husband it's challenging. I just KNOW I will appreciate having only five animals (well six if you count the husband) when we have(a) child(ren).

I am trying to learn to appreciate Led Zeppelin because everyone else in the world thinks they are musical gods so what's wrong with me...

I am trying to do something else with my hair besides the same old ponytail (actually I'm not trying that hard).

Wow, look how many times I wrote "I"... I'm done now...

2 comments:

  1. I am also trying to do these things...cook more, keep my house clean, but it's easier for me since I am not working. I'm on two days of cooking...and am hoping for a third.
    And I thought I had it bad with two kids and a husband. Five animals and a husband trumps two kids and a husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just don't forget to snuggle those dirty animals and husbands and bonkers little children. Oxytocin!

    ReplyDelete