Thursday, April 7, 2011

It'sbeen awhile... sorry

Sorry - I meant to keep up with this a bit better.

I've been working with my doctor to alter my meds. The first alteration had almost disastrous results. So we're tweaking it again...

I hate living in Louisiana. I got my three dogs here and I love them dearly, but there is not a thing here that I wouldn't give up in a heartbeat. Plus I feel so guilty about Alan's misery here. I am SO SO tempted to quit my project and move the fuck out.

Things:
1) I need the ocean... the Atlantic - the gulf doesn't count. I need the ocean breezes and waves to wash over me. It's cleansing and calming.
2) I would love some donuts from Dunkin' Donuts. A powered chocolate filled one and another with sprinkles. Rainbow sprinkles.
3) A Friendly's Reese's pieces sundae.
4) Maybe a snicker's one too.
5) I want to hear spring peepers when I drive by a stream or pond.
6) I want a Maryland spring with Maryland bugs and Maryland humidity.
7) I want to drive three hours to Ocean City just for lunch. (Actually I would stay for a but longer cause gas prices are so high!)
8) I want to only be 4 hours away from New York city.
9) All 5 of my pets have fleas. Do you know how hard it is to get rid of them when you live on sandy soils that don't get to cold enough temps to kill them?

I'm sorry I'm bitching but I am so so sad. I have only so much stamina and I don't think it will last Louisiana...

No comments:

Post a Comment