Friday, May 6, 2011

Oh my gracious how time flies!

Ever notice how time flies and stands still at the same time! I haven't written in awhile - if my small audience still cares - sorry! I've had this crazy project for a scientific illustration class. We had to put together plates for publication of photographs and line drawings of a part zoomed in. The drawings are made in Photoshop and Illustration (see below). They took a long time! But they are due today and done not matter what.

I think after class I'm going to take a nap. For three days.

My phone died. So I caved and got an iphone that was one of my upgrade options. I didn't want to like it. But I do...! I am hooked on Words with Friends.

Figure 1. Stinger of an Emperor scorpion.


Figure 2. Stinger of a common bark scorpion.

I can't get my roly poly head to load!

No comments:

Post a Comment