Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My two favorite compliments

I think these will stay with me for the rest of my life:

1) I would like to be a temporary dictator of the US (really ideally the world) to fix some of the nonsensical problems and to fire most of Congress to start fresh. I say temporary because I hope to give power back to the people once we get back on track. History tells us I won't but I would like to believe that I would. A friend that I've made at the dog park, while I don't think she agrees with having a dictator told me she thinks I would be fair.

2) When I worked at the dinner theater, one of my friends and colleagues had his boyfriend there as a guest. The bf is a professional drag queen having won many a prestigious awards like Miss Gay Maryland. This man knows beauty. He saw me walking through the theater and asked his boyfriend who I was, that I was absolutely gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment