Monday, September 12, 2011

Update in a nutshell

Ok, so we've moved from Louisiana to South Carolina, about 20 hours closer to Maryland, where I still consider "home."

Our bitch of a landlady has 2 days to give us back our security deposit or we're suing her. Oh how we need that money!

Fortunately both Alan and David have found full time jobs that they love. Unfortunately I have to go back to Louisiana for several weeks at a time. So I can't get my career-life going yet. This skunk project is becoming an anchor and a pain in the ass...

And I'm pretty sure I'll be a bad human mommy because my doggy children and my Henry child irritate me to no end recently. It seems like everything and everyone is needing from me and I'm running out of things to give.


Oh! So while I was taking Alan lunch one of the dogs (of course I don't know which one) chewed on a travel vial of ibuprofen (I don't even know where they got it from!). It was crunched shut so I don't think they really ate pills.

So I spent my afternoon trying to chase them down to squirt salt water down their throats to induce vomiting. The only thing I induced was Jockimo to spiral squirt diarrhea throughout a good chunk of the living room. I took me hours to clean it up.

But hey! I go swimming in the ocean every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment